What anime is this from?

KyokoHitaka
Org Profile

What anime is this from?

Post by KyokoHitaka » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:01 am

Unfortunately, I would love to post a screenshot, but I cannot for the life of me find one.

Randomly, I remembered a clip. A scene of a brunette in a hat dancing with a peachy-orange background with white circles (maybe just shapes/moving lines?) on it. A ton of dance/mix AMVs used this clip about a decade ago (wow I feel kind of old!). This was before HD, and WMM was the program to edit with.

I think the clip might have been from a game or a standalone music video. (I feel like it might have even been Korean.) The clip might've even been in 3D. . .

If anyone else remembers this clip and could help me find the source, I would greatly appreciate it! It's bothering me so much. ;w;

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: What anime is this from?

Post by Kireblue » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:27 am

sounds like a korean game called Yogurting

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:27 am

Agree. Sounds a lot like the Yogurting promo vids. I used quite a bit from them in my early Dance videos
ImageImageImageImage

KyokoHitaka
Org Profile

Post by KyokoHitaka » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:43 pm

Thank you both so much!! It was indeed Yogurting! I wonder how I remembered a hat on her after all these years.

I was also able to find the song I associated with Yogurting through the related videos on that Yogurting clip. :'D

Return to “General Anime”