Spring 2016 Anime lineup

Joe88
Org Profile

Re: Spring 2016 Anime lineup

Post by Joe88 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:21 pm

some updates on drops and additions

ace attorney anime
dropped (2 eps)
for starters just ignoring the story and dub, the animation quality is horrendous, A1 pictures should really be ashamed they put this out
the op and ed are extremely generic, op in a nutshell - "endless running"
dub is also terrible, almost all bad va choices
and story is basically the game but it seems that the people who created it didn't actually play them but just watch a speedrun on yt and tried to copy it
the nintendo fanboys and aa fans claim this one of the best anime they have ever seen which is just sad

hundred
dropped (1 ep)
straight up copy&paste I.S. clone (like that show last season) with the generic dark haired op male harem mc
nothing really more to say

Kuromukuro
ongoing (3 eps)
it starts out pretty slow but seems to be getting better, will continue watching

anne happy
ongoing (3 eps)
this show is actually pretty funny, the animation is a bit like baka to test

Bakuon!!
borderline (3 eps + ova)
this is on my borderline of getting dropped, its not the greatest story wise (just mainly cute girls x motorcycles), I guess I have to be a "bike otaku" to enjoy this

Kumamiko
ongoing (3 eps)
a nice cute show, there is not much of a story here but its relaxing

Flying Witch
ongoing (3 eps)
another cute show, again no real story here, just a slice of life relaxing show

Re:Zero
ongoing (3 eps)
This is like konosuba X steins;gate (time travel part), male mc finds himself stuck in a fantasy world (original plot) and basically gets involved in stuff that gets him killed, after he dies we find out time reverses its self back to when he first arrived in the fantasy world so none of the characters he met before even know him now, so its basically him getting killed and trying to do something different each time to trigger a different outcome
its pretty fun to watch

Sakamoto desu ga
ongoing (1 ep)
There is only 1 ep released so far but it seems like a pretty fun and entertaining show

Mayoiga
borderline (3 eps)
I sort of had high hopes for the show, but the bad characters, subpar story, and slow pacing really pull alot out of it

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
ongoing (2 eps)
another guy gets stuck in fantasy world/game anime oh wait the male mc actually can leave and interact with the regular world
this isnt so much about the game but the interactions outside of the game with people he plays with, story is a bit generic but will see if its gets better

Wagamama High Spec
borderline (3 eps)
an anime short based on an H-game, what could go wrong?
i'm not really sure what this anime is trying to be, its listed as R+ and harem, but there has been barely any ecchi, there is no generic harem male mc in sight and it seems to just be a slice of life of cute girls anime?, animation is pretty decent but all the girls are copy and paste of each other for the most part with generic personalities, also the eps are only about 1-1:30 mins long

Space Patrol Luluco
ongoing (3 eps)
another crazy trigger anime short, basically pantyxstocking + mako (kill la kill) = this show
story is confusing and lack luster, but a few times its funny and animation is not bad, ed is really nice too

Return to “General Anime”