Anime with cheating?

marthwmaster
Org Profile

Anime with cheating?

Post by marthwmaster » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:52 pm

Hi, I just finished watching School Days for the first time and am interested in making an AMV about infidelity. What are some series with characters who cheat on their significant other? I'm especially interested in fathers who cheat, but any characters in this situation will help for what I have in mind. I would like to avoid straight-up H-shows if possible here.

Thanks in advance friends!

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: Anime with cheating?

Post by Scintilla » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:42 am

Some might consider what happens in Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (Rumbling Hearts) to be cheating, but I'm not sure if it counts due to circumstances.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:36 am

school days is the only thing that's non-H that comes up in my mind.
ImageImageImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:30 am

I know a bunch of manga's with cheating characters but those usually don't end up becoming anime simply because they tend to be more mature shows (more explicit sex etc) and also tend to not have as big a viewer base. If you're only looking for anime then Yosuga no Sora (does have some soft core sex in it) and Bokura ga Ita

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:37 pm

You can use "Nana". "Wolf Girl and Black Prince" also has a few characters that cheat as well.

Technically, you can also use Clannad since there are OVAs that take place in a alternate timeline where the main character chooses a different girl. He never actually dates 2 girls at the same time, but some clever editing could definitely create some implied cheating.

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:00 am

http://myanimelist.net/anime/18245/White_Album_2
White Album 2 is a beautifully, written piece of literature in form of an anime, focused on a particular love triangle.
It technically has cheating, so check it out if you are interested!

It is adapted from the famous visual novel, written by a famous scenario writer, so most watchers should be able to enjoy it, whether it's loathe or understanding of the relationship and perspective of the characters.

To add, the original White Album not hot have any related to this one whatsoever. So you can start right from WA2. o//

Return to “General Anime”