Winter 2015 Anime Series

Jasta85
Org Profile

Winter 2015 Anime Series

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:47 am

So, charts are updated and here is what we have to look forward to, there are some pretty good ones coming up (although a lot of those are sequel series).

https://livechart.me/winter
http://anichart.net/winter
http://www.moetron.com/2014/08/21/fall- ... ollection/

Series I will definitely watch:
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders 2 - JOOOOOO, JOOOOOOO! I'm a giant JoJo fan after seeing the first 3 seasons, held off on reading the manga so I could enjoy the anime. It's not for everyone but I love it, can't wait for season 4, hope the intro is just as awsome as the others have been.
Kuroko no Basket 3 - I've also been holding off on reading this manga for the same reason. Time for more awesome basketball action. It's iron that I enjoy certain sports anime a lot but get so bored whenever I watch real sports.
Tokyo Ghoul √A - I actually didn't know they were doing a second season of this so I read and finished the manga. If you thought season 1 was messed up just wait till you see season two. Fortunately a new manga on this just started so at least we know there will be a continuation afterwards.
Aldnoah.Zero 2 - One of the few mecha series in which I actually liked the main character, probably because he was intelligent and pragmatic rather than idealistic and an idiot (then again that describes most shonen main characters). Looking forward to season 2.
Death Parade - It's Madhouse and the PV looks pretty cool, definitely looking foward to checking this out

Series I am interested in:
Assassination Classroom - Heard good things about the manga and decided to hold off on reading it as the anime was coming out. Now to check it out
Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ - I found the first season surprisingly enjoyable, I like that it was a good blend of humor and romance, will check out season 2. Reminds me a lot of fruit basket.
Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha - Probably my guilty pleasure series of the season. It's blatantly a harem/fanservice series but I'll probably be checking it out anyway.
Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Agressor - The only reason I noticed this series is that the characters look like they were pulled directly from Gundam Seed, then I noticed it was a mecha series with actual cool looking mechas. Will watch for those two reasons alone heh
Dog Days'' - First series was fun, nothing amazing but I somewhat enjoyed it, will probably at least take a look at season 2.

slimed
Org Profile

Re: Winter 2015 Anime Series

Post by slimed » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:26 pm

i'm not particularly excited for anything this season, but i'll check out:
Aldnoah.Zero 2
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Death Parade
Koufuku Graffiti
Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata
Tokyo Ghoul √A
Yoru no Yatterman

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:11 am

Almost all of them are on my list. Especially Durarara S2, Aldnoah.Zero 2, Koufuku Graffiti, and Death Parade

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:59 am

Will definitely check out:

Tsukimonogatari
Kancolle
Tokyo Ghoul √A
iM@S Cinderella Girls
JoJo
Durarara!!×2
Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season

As good as it was, I was a lil disappointed with Aldnoah's last couple episodes but I'm curious enough to see what happens afterwards. May or may not check out others if they seem any good a couple days after they come out.
Under Construction

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:42 pm

I am interested in more Drrrrr! Beyond that, I'll at least catch the first ep of everything else for my YT channel. Based on synopsys can't say if I'll actually continue anything else.
ImageImageImageImage

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:01 am

Kamisama Kiss 2 ALL THE WAY

The rest I'll have to figure out as I go along.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:06 pm

ngsilver wrote:I am interested in more Drrrrr! Beyond that, I'll at least catch the first ep of everything else for my YT channel. Based on synopsys can't say if I'll actually continue anything else.
IKR! so much hype :dino:

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Humph! for once, we have an Anticipated Series ^__^

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:28 pm

These for me:
Assassination Classroom - Read the manga for this and it's really funny.
Death Parade - Wow they're doing a series of this? I freaking loved the short they did in Anime Mirai.
Rolling Girls - Sounds fun, and I can always go for some Wit animation.

Everything else I'll be checking out through word of mouth. Lots of sequels to good anime as well but sadly I haven't finished or watched most of the first/second seasons.

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:30 am

Tier 1:
Tsukimonogatari
Absolute Duo
Juuou Mujin no Fafnir
Kantai Collection
Rolling Girls
Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata
Seiken Tsukai no World Break
Shinmai Maou no Testament

Tier 2:
Durarara!!x2 Shou
Koufuku Graffiti
Yuri Kuma Arashi

Tier 3:
Aldnoah.Zero 2
Junketsu no Maria

The way it looks, Tier 2 will probably just be absorbed into Tier 1. Even though the first season of Durarara bored me to tears, but that was probably mostly due to my not watching it week-to-week as it aired.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Return to “General Anime”