Seeking Busses And Rain

Goober4473
Org Profile

Seeking Busses And Rain

Post by Goober4473 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:36 pm

I'm considering a video of Satellite High's The Bus Is Late (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CXiB5n883I), which means I'll need lots and lots of shots of busses, and people waiting for said busses, in the rain. But my anime knowledge is a bit limited, and besides Totoro, I'm blanking on what to use.

So, I ask you, what animes have people waiting in the rain (for busses or otherwise), busses driving in the rain, or just busses in general?

BoatingFurball9
Org Profile

Re: Seeking Busses And Rain

Post by BoatingFurball9 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:36 pm

I think Kujibiki Unbalance makes use of busses in some of the episodes. If I remember correctly that is, because it was different that the characters were waiting for a bus instead of a train. That is one to check if you still want to look.

You'd have a much easier time if the train was late. You're going to have to search hard. All I can seem to think of involves trains.

Goober4473
Org Profile

Post by Goober4473 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:19 pm

Waiting for trains might work too, especially if it's raining. (There's a line about a train in there too, so a little of that is good either way.)

Really anyone standing around in the rain is good. There don't need to be a lot of shots of actual buses.

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:12 am

There is a scene like that in Episode 3 of Witch Craft Works, but without the rain.
There is a lot of people waiting for the bus though...

Return to “General Anime”