Sony VEGAS or Vegas Movie Studio 6.0? Confused Help?

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
eDiTiX
Org Profile

Sony VEGAS or Vegas Movie Studio 6.0? Confused Help?

Post by eDiTiX » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:31 pm

Sorry I'm new here I'm just trying to get this sorted out. I'm going to use this to make amvs and maybe learn about video editing for career purposes later.

So I'm wondering, which one you think is better for me. I think obviously VEGAS is better but is vegas movie studio anywhere as good because I dont have that much money to spend but I will go that far if I have to.

Btw...i'm also confused as there's one that says vegas + dvd....is the dvd needed for either or is it optional. Thanks.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:45 pm

you didn't really need to make another topic for this...(imo)
many people use vegas movie studio (instead of the full version)
and it has made many fine videos on this site.

you don't need the +dvd stuff, it's just a bundle (though it might come in handy).

get either one that you want, but you should know that the full version (Vegas) is ~$500, while vegas movie studio is ~$89

unless you plan to do video editing professionally (or are really gung-ho about amv making), I'd reccomend getting vegas movie studio

analspider
Org Profile

Post by analspider » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:20 am

yeah vegas is an expensive program lol i barely got 7 ^_^ its more user friendly
Dont mock the weak, mock the prosperous......

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”