1st Attempt at Vegas - Some Questions

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
RAW6319
Org Profile

1st Attempt at Vegas - Some Questions

Post by RAW6319 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:37 pm

So here it is;

[youtube]https://gyazo.com/c2f95c102ecc10e270fed7205c0482e4[/youtube]

I would like to ask for advice, tips, suggestions of how to take full effect of vegas. Are there extra transitions or effects to download?

Also which is better Vegas or After Effects because I've been told After Effects is what make the top amvs really good..?

Thank you!

VRSaskayzx
Org Profile

Re: 1st Attempt at Vegas - Some Questions

Post by VRSaskayzx » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:49 pm

heads up link goes nowhere
Are there extra transitions or effects to download
There are plugins like newbluefx but they don't necessary look all that appealing and seem to be a bit too unstable at least with my version of Vegas, Needless to say the selection of plugins that come as a default with the program are pretty good, it is all a matter of playing around and finding cool ways to implement them into a video.
Also which is better Vegas or After Effects because I've been told After Effects is what make the top amvs really good.
Vegas, AE and every other editing software out there are just tools, it all comes down to the editor and how well they understand pacing, scene selection, ect, Yes somethings can be accomplished with much ease and more precision on AE and Premiere but if you already can navigate around vegas easily then just stick to that. (just my opinion)
editing my life away.

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”