Vegas 13

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
fields19892000
Org Profile

Re: Vegas 13

Post by fields19892000 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:20 pm

OK thank you for all the help Senpai I'm starting to get the hang of it now I'm running into some errors but I have figured out how to edit the scripts so I believe after more practice I will be able to get complete control of it. Hope to be able to count on you in the future and when I finish making a few videos I will send you the link to them. Please give your honest opinions.

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Re: Vegas 13

Post by Nya-chan Production » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:39 pm

fields19892000 wrote:OK thank you for all the help Senpai I'm starting to get the hang of it now I'm running into some errors but I have figured out how to edit the scripts so I believe after more practice I will be able to get complete control of it. Hope to be able to count on you in the future and when I finish making a few videos I will send you the link to them. Please give your honest opinions.
No problem there. Might focus more on the technical aspect and sync in the start, but that's what I usually focus on anyway ;)

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”