Rendering questions

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Re: Rendering questions

Post by Nya-chan Production » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:58 am

Dragonrider1227 wrote:Thank You very much. I'll give all that a try. This con says the accept MP4 but recommend avi because it's "It is widely disseminated, high quality, and easy to convert. " so I'd like to send it as that if it's possible.
I don't think I can send it in early, hear back if they want it and then send them it again corrected. From what I can tell on the forums, you send the video, and they send you an email if the video makes it to the finals. I don't think they tell you what's wrong with it and give you a chance to correct it. And to preserve "freshness" they don't allow you to correct the change and send it again for next year.
The part about avi isn't much true anymore. mp4 or mkv are used way more than avi these days, mostly because XviD (or DivX) codecs are fairly obsolete these days. But if you want to encode to avi, there are some guides in the older AVTech guides, I think.
Dragonrider1227 wrote:Gonna sound like an idiot again but how do you "export lossless avi from Vegas in UTVideo?"
File => Render As...
Select avi (lossless avi?)
In customization or options of the render method select UTVideo.

I hope this helps, I can check again when I get home to my Vegas... if I remember to do it, that is ^^;

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”