Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Re: Most Original Video

Post by Kosmit » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:04 am

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 am

BaQuM wrote:These videos are as original and refreshing as Justin Bieber. And I can't post anything better. Sad.
yes, originality is not necessarily making up your own script (though funny), originality is a leap in imagination, with posibly a small amount of efficiency mixed in... I don't know but I like to vote for what I like lol not just what I find to be... interesting. Other than the a-m-v.org comic, which is rather obscure thus has little hope in making it passed the finals, I hadn't seen anything *YET* that screams originality to me! Which is sad... but not out of the ordinary. I believe videos like Hello World and my nominee, Pwolf's Macross: Angel Voice to be a greater leap in imagination as they do NOT display what the anime intended yet bring their story acrossed very effectively. When making your own script there is really no degree of originality involved, you have close to complete control and there is little imagination needed. Not too say that the others shouldn't remain though. Art is subjective. Even if your wrong.
Last edited by Knowname on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you do not think so... you will DIE

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:10 am

I liked Ileia's flash wall! can we nominate that :D
If you do not think so... you will DIE

BaQuM
Org Profile

Post by BaQuM » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:55 am

Knowname wrote:
BaQuM wrote:These videos are as original and refreshing as Justin Bieber. And I can't post anything better. Sad.
yes, originality is not necessarily making up your own script (though funny), originality is a leap in imagination, with posibly a small amount of efficiency mixed in... I don't know but I like to vote for what I like lol not just what I find to be... interesting. Other than the a-m-v.org comic, which is rather obscure thus has little hope in making it passed the finals, I hadn't seen anything *YET* that screams originality to me! Which is sad... but not out of the ordinary. I believe videos like Hello World and my nominee, Pwolf's Macross: Angel Voice to be a greater leap in imagination as they do NOT display what the anime intended yet bring their story acrossed very effectively. When making your own script there is really no degree of originality involved, you have close to complete control and there is little imagination needed. Not too say that the others shouldn't remain though. Art is subjective. Even if your wrong.
I'm sorry, but I didn't quite get the point you were trying to get across...uhhh... are you criticizing my definition of originality? :|

Wrote
Org Profile

Post by Wrote » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:28 am

StrawberryKiss wrote:
Animated wrote:

Still want to buy that...

I will vote for this :p
yes, we can! :up:

riccardocasu
Org Profile