Re: Most Improved Editor

Post by vann-sasuke » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 am

qwaqa

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 am

Ileia wrote:(...)Nya-chan Production(...)
Wut?

Also, I think that this should go to darklydone, his improvement rate is awesome.

LittleAtari
Call Me Moneybagz
Org Profile

Post by LittleAtari » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:11 am

Sn0wcrash wrote:I am not really agree about qwaqa in this category.
Because these 3 last videos are already very good and there is not really an improvement at each video. Qwaqa has already a very strong level.
I mean I didn't see the difference between Time, Property of a Lady or Chillout. Watch the making-of : he's using the same kind of technique (which is really good).
There are 3 awesome videos but I don't think Qwaqa should be in this category.
I wouldnt say that he's using the same technique, but this was his first year here and well he was just editing well to begin with. He didnt improve at all, but was consistently good. So I think he's a better fit for Editor of the Year and really doesnt fit Most Improved.

VIDOK
Org Profile

Post by VIDOK » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:13 am

V for VIDOK [FS] Opium-V

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 am

LittleAtari wrote:
Because these 3 last videos are already very good and there is not really an improvement at each video. Qwaqa has already a very strong level.
I mean I didn't see the difference between Time, Property of a Lady or Chillout. Watch the making-of : he's using the same kind of technique (which is really good).
I wouldnt say that he's using the same technique, but this was his first year here and well he was just editing well to begin with. He didnt improve at all, but was consistently good. So I think he's a better fit for Editor of the Year and really doesnt fit Most Improved.
But he'll win anyways, see: Last Year (TM)

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:32 am

LittleAtari wrote:
Well, check out his first amv (the one he made in 2k8, it's not like I'm talking years worth of improvement) and compare to these... it wasn't bad, but he did made a lot of improvements from it.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:47 am

But doesn't he have to be a member of the org for a while to show improvement? I'm pretty sure joining and already editing strong like that really makes him ineligible for this category. That's just my opinion. There are other people who have tried to improve or have improved vastly over the past year but are getting shoved out of the way by all these, how do you say....effectsy users and popular people with OMG Video's from years ago.

Just saying give those who have actually tried to show an improvement a chance rather than vote for people we already know are good.

Just sayin.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:54 am

TwilightChrono wrote:But doesn't he have to be a member of the org for a while to show improvement? I'm pretty sure joining and already editing strong like that really makes him ineligible for this category. That's just my opinion. There are other people who have tried to improve or have improved vastly over the past year but are getting shoved out of the way by all these, how do you say....effectsy users and popular people with OMG Video's from years ago.

Just saying give those who have actually tried to show an improvement a chance rather than vote for people we already know are good.

Just sayin.
He has been editing since before he was on the org, and has entered the vid he had made before. Check it. Does it show improvement for you? Yes/No, the choice is yours, mine is yes.

Return to “2010 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”