Best No-Effects Video

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Best No-Effects Video

Post by Kireblue » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Bauzi wrote:
I expected coming to the finals with Number 1
It just came to my mind that this is very sad. A excellent non-fx video didn't came into the finals because of some bullshit. That's tragic.
yeah, this is just another aspect of the VCAs that should be tweaked by next year.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 pm

kireblue wrote:
Bauzi wrote:
I expected coming to the finals with Number 1
It just came to my mind that this is very sad. A excellent non-fx video didn't came into the finals because of some bullshit. That's tragic.
yeah, this is just another aspect of the VCAs that should be tweaked by next year.
Video/editor X not belonging in category Y encompasses just about all of the legitimate complaints the VCAs have ever and probably will ever have. That's the meme. Effects heavy vids for best no-effects, non-parody for best parody, trolls and recluses for most helpful, people at a plateau or a slump for most improved. That's how it all works, don't you get it? :amv: :lol:
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:59 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
kireblue wrote:
Bauzi wrote: It just came to my mind that this is very sad. A excellent non-fx video didn't came into the finals because of some bullshit. That's tragic.
Video/editor X not belonging in category Y encompasses just about all of the legitimate complaints the VCAs have ever and probably will ever have. That's the meme. Effects heavy vids for best no-effects, non-parody for best parody, trolls and recluses for most helpful, people at a plateau or a slump for most improved. That's how it all works, don't you get it? :amv: :lol:
Sadly, this... :|

Return to “2010 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”