Best Dramatic Video

Midnightowl999
Org Profile

Re: Best Dramatic Video

Post by Midnightowl999 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

This video definetly deserves to be considered in my book and one of my favorites. Beautifully done!

Video: Concrete Castles
Category: Drama,
Anime: Soul Eater (TV)
Song: Something Corporate
Artist: Down
Creator: saraja
In attempting to make AMV's, I learned one important lesson. When ya screw up, you can always blame sleep deprivation or laugh madly out loud. It makes you feel better. Trust me it does. :P

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:54 am

Because life is indeed beautiful no matter how many hardships you go through.And because Animated had a reason for making this amv at this time of his life...

Because the song kicks ass,the drama is at its best and because I love Macross.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:14 am

Haven't felt anything so powerful from a vid since C/F's last night of winter. Teenage angst oozing out of this thing, it's tangible.
Eva-Fan wrote:

Haven't felt anything so powerful from a vid since C/F's last night of winter. Teenage angst oozing out of this thing, it's tangible.
Guess I should explain that I believe he should of added drama to his categories. I don't know if your aloud to nominate a vid for something that it wasn't tagged to but I am if it's aloud. Mostly just doing it for the JCA anyway. I'd nominate it for romance too cause I believe it's the best I seen so far for both. I'd appreciate it if an admin can get back to me on this, if this is not aloud just move it to the romantic thread and let it run there I guess.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:22 am

I don't believe this was announced so this is more of an advertisement than a nomination really (though I'm nominating it!) but give this vid a spin will ya?

If you do not think so... you will DIE

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am

It's waaaay too late to suggest videos now. XD
Winners have already been declared, better luck next year. ;)

Return to “2010 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”