I probably should have produced this when public release 10.13 came out, but I didn't.
Current MacOS High Sierra version is 10.13.3.
My current issues are as follows -
* MacBook Mid-2012 13" 2.5GHz i5
- No issues
* Mac Pro Early 2008, 2 x quad core 2.8GHz Xeons (octo core)
- Video cards (NVIDIA GTX 660 and GT 710) not fully supported, even with current NVIDIA web drivers. This results in:
- Total choking on most video players on the GT 710 via the VGA connector to my older VGA projector (YouTube in browser plays fine, even HD)
- Chrome, VLC, and App Store seem to be the triggers of this pixelation.
- Photoshop CS5 supremely pixelated, making it totally unusable for graphics work.
What does work:
- Photoshop CS3 works just fine on both systems, but I did have to copy over the versioncue.framework. HS deleted it for some odd reason on the Mac Pro but not on the MacBook Pro.
- Da Vinci Resolve (would NOT work under Sierra on the Mac Pro, now it does under HS.)
- Premiere CS5, no problems at all. Buttery smooth on Mac Pro.
- AMVTool (latest version)
For discussion on Mac software and video editing on Mac computers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest