I NEED HELP

For discussion on Mac software and video editing on Mac computers.
DarTH GeeSe
Org Profile

I NEED HELP

Post by DarTH GeeSe » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:29 am

as you all know now, i've gotten a macbook pro. had to buy a charger back because when my Gf gave me it here charger was bad. so i have one now and i need help in using FINAL CUT Pro X, how to zoom out in timeline and a few other things, I've DL some tut's but i still getting a few problems tho. so i'm asking for a helping hand ok ppl, that use the Program... Thx you all for reading this

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Re: I NEED HELP

Post by Shui » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:11 am

yeah you need help, but I don't think you'll get that in here :uhoh:
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Anicsi
Org Profile

Re: I NEED HELP

Post by Anicsi » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:18 pm

I don't know what the charger has to do with any of this, but ok lol

For timeline zoom there are two options:
Spoiler :

Return to “Mac Software”