Most Helpful Member

JazzyDJ
Org Profile

Re: Most Helpful Member

Post by JazzyDJ » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:01 am

JadziaDax, godix, and Zarxrax all deserve a piece of this award. On that note so does BasharOfTheAges, Funky-Kun, Eclipse, and ThunderCatLord so I want to mention them for their efforts as well. Being somewhat of a 'wet behind the ears' rookie with this stuff, they have all helped me on the forums on more than one occation and I am especially appreciative of them for their assistance. I feel they all should be mentioned.
Number 1 on the Bottom 40

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:54 am

i predict that Zarx or Doki will get it this year O:

with a slim chance of godix >.>

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:15 am

JazzyDJ wrote:godix
deserve
Does not compute. :nose:

But godix for Most Helpful anyway. |:>

JazzyDJ
Org Profile

Post by JazzyDJ » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:04 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:i predict that Zarx or Doki will get it this year O:

with a slim chance of godix >.>
Would you like me to have people look into my eyes and command them to vote for you? :D
Number 1 on the Bottom 40

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:31 am

mirkosp wrote:But godix for Most Hateful anyway. |:>
Fix'd :wink:

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:37 am

<subliminal>godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix godix</subliminal>

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:19 am

ArashinomeAMV wrote:The crazy part is godix actually earned it this year. :amv:
This. :lol:

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Whether you want to admit it or not, snaky asses that push the boundaries and point out our flaws are more helpful to any community than the people that bend over backwards to hand lazy noobs their answers on a silver platter.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:09 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Whether you want to admit it or not, snaky asses that push the boundaries and point out our flaws are more helpful to any community than the people that bend over backwards to hand lazy noobs their answers on a silver platter.
Really now? How so?

If you take out the hyperboles there, I think it becomes obvious that for a community to function, you need both.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:40 am

To be honest, I think godix's sneakily intelligent comments are wasted on the lot of you who
1. only take it for entertainment value
2. know what he's talking about, understand the flaws that he points out, but still choose not to do anything about anything

Oh but hell, I can't really blame you. Caring takes a substantial emotional investment, and this is just a hobby... the habits are too deeply-rooted... why stress out over amvs?... it's much more fun to let it all go and just socialize instead...

Snark and sarcasm make it so easy for others to laugh things off rather than actually think about what they can do to fix these flaws. Now that godix has actually built up a solid amount of credibility, I wish he'd say some things more directly instead of hiding behind the ambiguity of satire. But when change is not worth the effort, who am I to ruin anybody's fun?

Return to “2009 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”