Re: Most Original Video

Post by Shui » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:33 am

Malificus wrote:
Fall_Child42 wrote:Image
x2 so hard
x3

big quotes ftw
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

JazzyDJ
Org Profile

Post by JazzyDJ » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:49 pm

I got nothin out of End. Some actual anime would have been nice. Dancing text just doesn't do it for me.

All of them are original. This one will take alot of thought and re-watching the videos before I cast my vote.
Number 1 on the Bottom 40

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:25 am

JazzyDJ wrote:I got nothin out of End. Some actual anime would have been nice. Dancing text just doesn't do it for me.

All of them are original. This one will take alot of thought and re-watching the videos before I cast my vote.
You must not have watched it all the way through then, cause there was actual anime at the end.
Spoiler :
The stick figures became real people.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Snowcrash
Org Profile

Post by Snowcrash » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:18 am

End is the most original but I like a lot Clan warfage! Pwnage?

Return to “2009 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”