Most Artistic Video

Gaurry_no_blond
Org Profile

Re: Most Artistic Video

Post by Gaurry_no_blond » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Sn0wcrash wrote:
ArashinomeAMV wrote:

This. One of the most artistic videos I've ever seen in general.
x2

This clip has a really good editing and it is very artisitic.
MycathatesyouAMV wrote:
ArashinomeAMV wrote:

ArashinomeAMV wrote:

x4 ^_^'
x2

Funky-kun
Org Profile

Post by Funky-kun » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:58 pm

!

+Cocktail, Twilight, Corazon and Eve.

simofc90
Org Profile

Post by simofc90 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:28 pm

twilight, muse or cocktail :up:

edit: this one MUST be the most artistic!

|:>

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:33 pm

simofc90 wrote:this one MUST be the most artistic!

|:>
Considering how closely tied Artistic and Most Original are, I have to agree with this.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:37 am

Wabam! The only artsy vid I've seen all year :D

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:21 am

Nessephanie wrote:Wabam! The only artsy vid I've seen all year :D

I still don´t get what´s artsy about the vid. Every amv has an artsy side, but please explain me why this one is the Most Artistic Video?

The song alone doesn´t really count to qualify for this category if you ask me. The anime? tsss... no.

Some Megamon releases where for more artistic this year to call some examples.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:27 am

Bauzi wrote:I still don´t get what´s artsy about the vid. Every amv has an artsy side, but please explain me why this one is the Most Artistic Video?

The song alone doesn´t really count to qualify for this category if you ask me. The anime? tsss... no.

Some Megamon releases where for more artistic this year to call some examples.
I said it was the most artsy one I'd seen. I haven't seen any of his. (no offense megamon, I haven't seen alot of videos this year)

The purpose of this thread is not to put down videos and say that they don't deserve to be here, please be respectful of the editor and myself. It's about personal opinion, and my personal opinion, is that this video deserves to be here (and not just mine, it has won awards if you want to argue).
My opinion counts just as much as yours. I like this video, in my opinion it's artsy, you don't have to agree but you also don't have to be disrespectful to my opinion. I think the combination of the song and anime with the effects she used gave the video a unique and artsy flow/feel to it. I hate videos that use boxes and the like, but I like this one. That alone is enough for me to want to place it here.

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:38 am

Somehow I agree. It´s a viewer´s choice award. If you like it than vote for it, but I do want to mention my opinion about some videos too and in this case I disagree about the artistic side of a vid.
The purpose of this thread is not to put down videos and say that they don't deserve to be here, please be respectful of the editor and myself.
I´m respectful, but I do want state my opinion as well. My opinion was (in an abstract form): "I don´t get the artsy side of the video"

It´s my opinion about your opinion about a video. Feels ok if you ask me.
My opinion counts just as much as yours.
That´s not what I meant. I´ve asked to state your opinion and I also stated mine.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:51 am

We're both right to have our opinion. I guess I've just always seen this forum as being for positive opinions on videos, not negative opinions (which I feel are best left to the announcement threads and ops), and "artsy" is such an opinionated and broad category I'm not used to there being debate on whether videos are appropriate or not.

Either way, this whole thing revolves around personal opinion, so there really is no right or wrong hehe.

Return to “2009 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”