Captain Harlock AMV - Comfortably Numb in 2977 AD

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

animefan1
Org Profile

Captain Harlock AMV - Comfortably Numb in 2977 AD

Post by animefan1 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:43 pm

I had actually wanted to make this AMV sooner, and debut it in this year’s AWA Accolades, in fact! But as they say, life happens, and I only just started making this over the weekend. And this year in particular, because, as I’m sure you’re all aware of, both Leiji Matsumoto and Jim Kaposztas passed away this past February (within a week or two of each other in fact, which is, wow) and as I’m sure you can understand, I really really wanted to make something like this for this year!

And while I didn’t make it in time for AWA, I at least wanted to make it before the year was out. And lucky for me, I’ll be doing at least one AMV panel before the year is out! At Derpycon in fact, and I have a couple of others pending for this year alone as well!

And I chose classic rock for the music for two reasons, one I really like classic rock and that was part of the reason why I finished my Gurren Lagann AMV as well. And two, it comes from the same era that the source footage is from, so I thought that it would be appropriate for this.

So anyways, I hope that you all enjoy.

Shenanicon AMV Showcase Staff (2024- )(https://shenanicon.com)

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man HOW to fish and you feed him for life."
-Lao Tzu via Mr. White (Tenkai Knights)

Return to “Works in Progress”