AMP/Anthonypokemon Productions upcoming attractions

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

anthonypokemon
Org Profile

AMP/Anthonypokemon Productions upcoming attractions

Post by anthonypokemon » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:19 pm

Hello yall, Im using this thread for all my upcoming AMVs that I have planned and upcoming.

Naruto Memories AMVs

For the 20th Anniversary of the Anime of NARUTO Im releasing batches of Naruto AMVs Every month

I started making these AMVs since early October last year and I have a whole bunch made and I showed these AMVs to a few people.

All these AMVs are based on the canon arc of the manga and Im using my Blu rays/Dvds I ripped.

also Amp/Anthonypokemon Productions turns 15 years old this year and Im declaring the year of the Naruto.

All of the music I used are OP/ED from the season the arc is aired in.

I should have them all up by the end of the year

Real Soul Reapers 6 is Officially Released
I softly announced that real soul reapers 6 is coming soon last month
If you AMV watchers don't know Real Soul Reapers is a series of AMVs i created since 2008 thats a Bleach Clone of Real Ninjas AMV for Naruto. All the songs i used in real soul reapers are inspired by Weird Al, yugioh, Family Guy, Futurama, South Park, Barney, Psychostick and Tenacious D. There are 5 of them and one spin-off A real Soul Reapers Christmas. In 2021 I remastered the first 4 Real soul Reapers AMV's as Special Editions and they are close to the original counterparts but i fixed lip sync timings that were horrible back when i made them ( plus these were made before i stopped making amvs in 2012-2019). Also, the originals were made in Windows Movie Maker, the Special Editions were made in Vegas 17 Pro. and I used my Bleach Blu ray sets I ripped myself. The new ones are Real Soul Reapers 5 and a Real Soul Reapers Christmas

A Real Soul Reapers Movie AMV ( Fall 2022)
30% complete
I teased this in Real Soul Reapers 5. It is in progress as well Im using Bleach footage from Memories of nobody, The diamond dust rebellion, fade to black and Hell verse, and were using music from a few movies to make a great gag.

Thats all i got for now and thanks for watching all my hard work.

AMP/Anthonypokemon Productions

Edit: Im delaying my Naruto memories Amvs for a few weeks so I can concentrate on Real soul Reapers 6 completion

Revived in 2019 and back for more...

Return to “Works in Progress”