Patema AMV WIP

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

sharktoothgoosie
Org Profile

Patema AMV WIP

Post by sharktoothgoosie » Sun May 02, 2021 11:55 am

I made this because I heard the song and thought, why not? It may be cringy , but I am ok with that. I think the flow is off or something? I feel like something is off or not quite right? Maybe because I haven't made an AMV quite like this one before? I don't know. Any feedback would be helpful.

https://youtu.be/dy8oNIoYSk4

Thanks in advance.

STG

caboose8
Org Profile

Re: Patema AMV WIP

Post by caboose8 » Sun May 02, 2021 6:31 pm

I think the first bit of the video might seem a bit slow to start but halfway through the video it felt like you were more comfortable. Sometimes for certain edits it feels like getting the first portion is the hardest and I will redo certain areas at the beginning because of it. fyi this is my old account (Legato2400)

sharktoothgoosie
Org Profile

Post by sharktoothgoosie » Sun May 02, 2021 9:58 pm

caboose8 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:31 pm
I think the first bit of the video might seem a bit slow to start but halfway through the video it felt like you were more comfortable. Sometimes for certain edits it feels like getting the first portion is the hardest and I will redo certain areas at the beginning because of it. fyi this is my old account (Legato2400)
Legato2400!! Hey! Thanks for replying.
The song is sort of more mellow in the beginning, so I was trying to "match the mood". Once the whole reverse gravity is revealed it picks up, but I also don't want to lose any of the sort of "build up" ?? I don't know if I conveyed that well. It's probably worth a second draft for sure. I will keep your comments in mind as I think about reworking it.
Thanks for your advice!! Much appreciated.

STG

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sun May 16, 2021 3:02 pm

Video deleted?

Do you have a new WIP of it? Or are you taking a break from this one?

Return to “Works in Progress”