Haikyuu WIP

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

sharktoothgoosie
Org Profile

Haikyuu WIP

Post by sharktoothgoosie » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:39 pm

It's been awhile since I've tried my hand at Haikyuu and I wanted to make something super upbeat. I feel that it's basically finished, but I wanted to know if there places I can improve before I call it "done".
Any feedback appreciated.

https://youtu.be/6H63W00NutU

Katranat
Org Profile

Re: Haikyuu WIP

Post by Katranat » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:31 pm

This is really fun! You've got some excellent scene selection, and you've matched the clips really well to the sounds in the music.

The only bit of feedback I've got is at 0.10/0.11 you've got a quick zoom clip where it zooms out so much it goes smaller than the aspect ratio for the video so black bars appear in the bottom and the top. It's very noticeable and kinda takes you out of the flow.

I gotta say your editing has really come up in leaps and bounds over the last year! I love the way you edit and it's awesome seeing your stuff get more and more polished.

sharktoothgoosie
Org Profile

Re: Haikyuu WIP

Post by sharktoothgoosie » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:26 pm

Katranat wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:31 pm
This is really fun! You've got some excellent scene selection, and you've matched the clips really well to the sounds in the music.

The only bit of feedback I've got is at 0.10/0.11 you've got a quick zoom clip where it zooms out so much it goes smaller than the aspect ratio for the video so black bars appear in the bottom and the top. It's very noticeable and kinda takes you out of the flow.

I gotta say your editing has really come up in leaps and bounds over the last year! I love the way you edit and it's awesome seeing your stuff get more and more polished.

Thanks so much for the feedback and the kind words <3 :oops:

I think I have screwed up a setting on Vegas, because it seems to not lock the aspect ratio anymore and I have to manually adjust it each time I zoom. Annoying. Looks like I missed that one! Thank you, and as always, much appreciated.

STG

Return to “Works in Progress”