Too Many Editors......

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

speedy180
Org Profile

Too Many Editors......

Post by speedy180 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:18 am

Hi everyone and thank you for your time. Too Many Editors is a project we started last year as a sort of updated or modern take on a classic AMV https://www.animemusicvideos.org/member ... p?v=129674. The goal of this project is to celebrate the Editors that have made this community what it is today. It started as a joke one night in a VR chat and has already grown way larger then I could of imagined and its only going to keep growing. We submitted the first part of the project to last years AWA pro and have already posted it on YouTube but as this is only part 1 of the project. Now for the next part. Any editor current or retired who would like to be a part of this project please let us know by replying to this thread. If you have a character or clip you would like us to use (or even better provide us with a link to one) please add that in you reply. So far the video is already past the 4 minute mark and we will keep letting it grow until we run out of Editors.
So, who is ready to be immortalized???

Part 1 of this project:

Also I like to thank everyone who has helped with this project so far. You are all Amazing people and this wouldn't have come together as quickly as it has without all of your help. You are all Awesome!!!
Last edited by speedy180 on Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Re: Too Many Editors......

Post by TnAdct1 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:20 pm

Two suggestion when it comes to retired editors (if they do decide to be part of this project):

Duane Johnson - Keiichi from Ah! My Goddess
Bobby "C-Ko" Beaver - Shinobu Tezuka from Here is Greenwood

(Older fans will know what I'm talking about)

Brakus
Org Profile

Post by Brakus » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:41 pm

BrakusJS -- Rider/Iskander from Fate/Zero - ideally the one where he's flexing in his "Admirable" tee shirt upon answering the door. (You could also do the one where Rider is spread out and asleep on the floor in Waver's room, lol, considering I haven't put together an AMV for competition in years)
~BRAKUS~
Otakon AMV Theater staff

"Oh, leggings. That's right, everyone in this country wears them. Do I have to?"
-- Rider (Iskander), Fate/Zero

speedy180
Org Profile

Post by speedy180 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:45 am

Brakus wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:41 pm
BrakusJS -- Rider/Iskander from Fate/Zero - ideally the one where he's flexing in his "Admirable" tee shirt upon answering the door. (You could also do the one where Rider is spread out and asleep on the floor in Waver's room, lol, considering I haven't put together an AMV for competition in years)
Oh I can absolutely do that for you. XD

speedy180
Org Profile

Post by speedy180 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:45 am

TnAdct1 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:20 pm
Two suggestion when it comes to retired editors (if they do decide to be part of this project):

Duane Johnson - Keiichi from Ah! My Goddess
Bobby "C-Ko" Beaver - Shinobu Tezuka from Here is Greenwood

(Older fans will know what I'm talking about)
You have been added. XD

Silent Hero Studios
Org Profile

Post by Silent Hero Studios » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:01 pm

My character (if I'm to be added as well) should be Touma Kamijou from Toaru Majustu no Index
Silent. Heroic. But never both.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:36 am

Ok why not. you can throw kaito kid from last anime series or from conan movie (think movie 20 or smthg)
Still better than that MMO.

Return to “Works in Progress”