1:1 Looking for opinions - DBS AMV Special

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
theonislair
Org Profile

1:1 Looking for opinions - DBS AMV Special

Post by theonislair » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:06 pm

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to this community, but I've been compiling AMVs for years on my own without really uploading or promoting them much. I figured that I would start sharing though since my skills are getting a bit sharper, though I'm no where near perfect or even professional (at least I don't think).

I created a three-part AMV Special for Dragon Ball Super (which will eventually meld into a five-part AMV, or Animated Music Movie [AMM] I'd like to call it).
I'm looking for feedback, opinions, input and constructive criticism for my work here. Check it out, and make sure to check out the noninterlaced version (I uploaded both).

Thanks.

ElShunsuiRaku
Org Profile

Re: 1:1 Looking for opinions - DBS AMV Special

Post by ElShunsuiRaku » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:38 pm

OKay, I'll start off by saying I'm really sorry, but I can't really watch your whole video....I sorta haven't caught up yet in DBS and I kinda don't wanna spoil it for myself. BUT! I did jump around through the video and the quality was really nice, but I'm not sure the music quite fits the intensity of the fights, I'd suggest something heavier if you like rock or something with a little more bass and fast paced. Other than that it was a pretty good video, once I catch up ill watch it again.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”