I'm pretty new to this community, but I've been compiling AMVs for years on my own without really uploading or promoting them much. I figured that I would start sharing though since my skills are getting a bit sharper, though I'm no where near perfect or even professional (at least I don't think).
I created a three-part AMV Special for Dragon Ball Super (which will eventually meld into a five-part AMV, or Animated Music Movie [AMM] I'd like to call it).
I'm looking for feedback, opinions, input and constructive criticism for my work here. Check it out, and make sure to check out the noninterlaced version (I uploaded both).
This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
- All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
- Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
- Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
- When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
- For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:03 pm
- Location: Minneapolis
OKay, I'll start off by saying I'm really sorry, but I can't really watch your whole video....I sorta haven't caught up yet in DBS and I kinda don't wanna spoil it for myself. BUT! I did jump around through the video and the quality was really nice, but I'm not sure the music quite fits the intensity of the fights, I'd suggest something heavier if you like rock or something with a little more bass and fast paced. Other than that it was a pretty good video, once I catch up ill watch it again.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests