1:1 (NEW) My latest creation+more

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
ElShunsuiRaku
Org Profile

1:1 (NEW) My latest creation+more

Postby ElShunsuiRaku » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Yo.

3-22-2018
Thanks for clicking. I've just started making AMV's about a month ago, and I'm pretty hooked already.

4-11-2018
Hi guys, just created another AMV I'd like some feedback on (:

I've posted my other AMV's on my page so feel free to check them out and let me know what you think.
Thanks!
Last edited by ElShunsuiRaku on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

theonislair
Org Profile

Re: 1:1 My latest creation+more

Postby theonislair » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Hell yeah, I really dig this one. I think you could have done a little bit better in the beginning with the scene showing the characters talking. I've always tried to avoid scenes where they're actively talking, unless it's an essential part of an action scene. But I really like the effects of how the video shifts with the bass, that's pretty dope. Check out my latest creation, throw an opinion down if you like:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=129200

ElShunsuiRaku
Org Profile

Re: 1:1 My latest creation+more

Postby ElShunsuiRaku » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Thanks for the feedback!
I see what you're saying & I agree though from now on I'll probably stick to subbed anime for the subtitles because i believe sometimes knowing what they're saying can make the video more intense. & I'll check out your video (:

Return to “Opinion Exchange”