Feedback wanted for Koe no Katachi AMV

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
DopplerDo
Org Profile

Feedback wanted for Koe no Katachi AMV

Postby DopplerDo » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Fearsome, almighty ORG,

I am hoping to get some feedback on this newest Koe no Katachi AMV, if anyone has the time and the GUTS :P.

In this one, I really tried to focus on storytelling and taking total control of the camera movements in every cut in an attempt to lure that fickle, foul beast called "flow." I also tried to take odd visual elements from random sections of the movie and use nests to create alternative uses for them, like all the color speckle thingies.

In any case, it doesn't really matter what the tech behind this was, it only matters what kinds of feelings it generates and if it tells a good story. Let me know what you think!

Return to “Opinion Exchange”