1:1 Feedback Wanted on New AMV Beta (WIP) -- [UPDATE: AMV now complete]

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

TheDestineeAMV
Org Profile

1:1 Feedback Wanted on New AMV Beta (WIP) -- [UPDATE: AMV now complete]

Post by TheDestineeAMV » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:03 am

Hi! I really would love it if you guys gave me some feedback on this new AMV I have been working on. I've put together a lot of what I want from it, but I would really appreciate a second opinion. Because this new one is a trailer AMV, I am especially making the call out to anyone who has done or is good at AMV trailers, because I feel that is the AMV category that I stink at the most. But if you're not from either of those categories but also want to get in and take a look, please go ahead. The more the merrier! :lol: Since this is a work in progress, and I haven't actually finalized it, I've uploaded the most current form on my Dropbox, which you guys can view by clicking the URL below. Please let me know if the link doesn't work or you cannot view it somehow. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5d1dkb45uiipr ... s.mp4?dl=0

Also, since you guys are so nice to give me feedback on this, I would be happy to also look at anyone's betas or finalized works as well. Thanks a million! 8-)

[UPDATE (01/06): This AMV is now complete, so the url above with the WIP is no longer available. However, you can see the complete version of this AMV on my profile, so go ahead a check that out.]

Return to “Works in Progress”