Koe no katachi(silent voice) AMV - my second AMV

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Suman_SP
Org Profile

Koe no katachi(silent voice) AMV - my second AMV

Post by Suman_SP » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:13 am

Hi guys,

Koe no katachi-Rumination is my second AMV. Its an amazing movie so i tried to make it spoiler free. I dont use more effects when it comes to editing a dramatic AMV.Please feel free to provide your opinion on my work :up: . Thanks.

Please find the Links below:

[added vidid and youtube embed - Kireblue]

DopplerDo
Org Profile

Re: Koe no katachi(silent voice) AMV - my second AMV

Post by DopplerDo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:10 am

Hey Suman_SP! Super glad you're in the community! Welcome :)!

This so much better than my second AMV. Seriously, I wish I still had it to show you how far ahead of me you are.

Some quick advice on the WIP:
:00 -- I'm not sure what the title really adds to the video, but that's a personal choice. I would replace the first scene with something that grabs you a little faster if possible, because attention spans in AMVs are a little low in general :p. Quick cat videos ruined us all.
:28-40 -- I can see the tie in with the word "edge" and a bit with "rain," but the lyrics make a little less sense with the lyrics that I'd love. The song gets you in the feels and the video gets you in the feels, but they just don't match perfectly here to get to that second level of impact.
0:52-END -- I love that the hard rythmic beats aren't accompanied by steady cuts, but kind of feel like heartbeats as the crowd goes by. I must admit that some balance between conscious cuts and longer edits would kick this up a notch emotionally.

All in all, keep making heartfelt vids! We're glad you're here :D!

Return to “Works in Progress”