Would Like Opinion on my AMV and overall tips on improving what I can do.

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

velvetxhurricane
Org Profile

Would Like Opinion on my AMV and overall tips on improving what I can do.

Post by velvetxhurricane » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:45 am

This AMV Does Contain Spoilers for Puella Magi Madoka Magica!!!!

I'm still what I'd call an amateur to creating AMV's compared to others. Though I have been making AMV's for 3 years now and have learned everything on my own from observation, experimentation and criticism from contests. I have never learned from anyone else who has done AMV's and more often than not I just am not sure how to do the crazy stuff other's do. I currently have been working with Pinnacle Studio Ultimate for 3 years (started with 16 have now for quite a while been using 18, as 20 gave my issues). I looked into some of the software listed on here that I am going to attempt fiddling with around with later and seeing if I can work with them or not. I have used Sony Vegas before and it was far too confusing for me. This is one of my better AMV's that incorporates some of the skills I've picked up on doing and attempting. There are points where I know i should have slowed down or up'd the speed of the visuals to be in sync with the song but otherwise I have done very very little effects and currently the only effects i can do and know how to do is some transitional effects, and overlaying multiple scenes at once with each other (which Is something I only picked up on about 5 months ago). I know in some places my mouth flaps need bit more control but all i know with that is slowing or upping the visuals speed overall.

This is my first post to this site as I have been for a while but been a bit more afraid to speak up and wanted to work on my craft before posting anything, which I feel i have done sense.

Return to “Works in Progress”