Hey guys, it's been a good long while since I was last here, glad to be back.
Anyway, I was just messing around in Sony Vegas Pro 12 and, out of boredom, made this 16 second clip of a possible Multi-Anime AMV project that I'm unsure whether I want to continue working on or not. Here is the clip: https://www.dropbox.com/s/banl91itgh3w2 ... 2.mp4?dl=0
Again, it's just something I made out of boredom, but do you guys think it's a good idea to make a full video with this song? (New Order: Bizarre Love Triangle)
I'm not sure what I think of it, but I would like to hear your thought on it. Thanks!
This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
- All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
- Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
- Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
- When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
- For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Forum Admin
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
If you move forward with the video, I'd suggest sticking to Megaman and not throwing in Pokemon. The song sounds like it has the digital feeling of Megaman, but I don't really think that it meshes with Pokemon. Also, I'd recommend finding higher quality footage. The Megaman scenes that you used are very low video quality and should be replaced with at least DVD quality footage. But once you do that, I think the video could work
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests