So I have been to this forum a long time ago (maybe 7 years?). About 2 to 3 month ago I decided to try it again with making AMVs and I got some pretty cool ideas. 2 weeks ago I also decided to send it to a convention contest, as it turned out I won the competition and that made me really happy and I felt motivated!
I uploaded the AMV on YouTube and also created an account on a-m-v.org again, because I wanted to ask you guys for some feedback.
Here is the link: https://youtu.be/uyJlsh6xTFA
I'd really love to hear your opinion and some suggestions. I could apply it to my future work.
~ AtlasAMV / Mathias
This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
- All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
- Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
- Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
- When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
- For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:20 pm
You have really strong transitions! Good impact editing and timing I would maybe trim down the use of those credit scenes between series and try not to use the rapid flash/brightness. Loved the video though! Subscribed to your channel!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests