What you think of my AMV? 1:1

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

zakzico
Org Profile

What you think of my AMV? 1:1

Post by zakzico » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:21 pm

Hello everyone

I resently opened a new youtube channel about anime and amv, i want you to tell me what you think about my videos.

this one of my amv.

video: one punch man AMV | killing cause i'm hungry |
music: Rob Bailey and The Hustle - Hungry

video: Kagami taiga AMV the red tiger

K. Coil
Org Profile

Re: What you think of my AMV? 1:1

Post by K. Coil » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello Zakzico,

I'm new on the site and yours is actually the first post I clicked on. I'm impressed in particular with the transitions used in your One Punch Man AMV. I see a lot of overuse of 'cut to black' and 'cut to white', but your edits are much more dynamic. I enjoyed the panel effect early on, I think it suits the source material well.

I had never heard this song before, and to be honest if I had come across it without the AMV visually supporting it I'm not sure I would be as fond of it as I am. Judging from the videos you have uploaded here, you have an action-oriented style for your AMV composition. The only point I felt it slowed down was around 2:31, where the shot lingers on Genos's stunned face for a moment. I understand it matches the music in slowing its pace, but that single shot lingers just a bit too long before jumping back to more action cuts. Just a bit jarring.

Keep up the great work. And if you have a moment, please check out my AMV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvZ7l4mo5c

Thanks,
K. Coil

Return to “Works in Progress”