Need some feedback on AMV

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Kenpachi2k
Org Profile

Need some feedback on AMV

Post by Kenpachi2k » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:10 am

I just need some opinions on my AMV, anything would be appreciated!

「AMV」Kiznaiver - Emotion x Pain ᴴᴰ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQUB-ny ... e=youtu.be

Mysunsai
Org Profile

Re: Need some feedback on AMV

Post by Mysunsai » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:54 pm

I thought it was quite good overall. I'm not too excited about putting the subtitles in a black bar across the bottom. Particularly having the bar just sitting there when no subtitles were needed. It's not bad per se, but I didn't think it was good. I can try to dig up some videos that I think did that kind of thing better if you're interested. I thought the transitions worked very well in most places, as did some of the effects you used. There weren't major problemsI haven't seen the anime in question, so I can't comment too much on scene selection, but there weren't too many problems that I saw.

RayizerAMV
Org Profile

Re: Need some feedback on AMV

Post by RayizerAMV » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:53 pm

i actually like it , superb timing on effect ,sync,etc. But i guessing the software u using is only capable of that? i think it would be better to try linking clisp and overlaping them to make the video much smoother instead of just clip > clip > clip , you can try replace the > with masking, pan/crop to blind it in > or zoom in first clip then zoom out second clip to create a better way of combining the clip. Overall , there are many methods i can list but those are the primary ones. The reason i said this is because you didn't have it on your video and also a picky thign was the part when zoom/going into the eye didn't work that well with the clip that was played after the eye - because it didn't match or work well. So you could have make the eye ( by masking/lower the capacity) to fade throught that scene of the next clip - which actually make it more smoother.

Return to “Works in Progress”