My first AMV {1:1}

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

MoonNaito
Org Profile

My first AMV {1:1}

Post by MoonNaito » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:35 pm

Hello, everyone!
I have been editing videos for a long time but I have never done an AMV until now, so I decided to try it. I know the end is not very good (I suck at endings) but I would like to hear what you think :)
https://youtu.be/8xANLgml_oM

exkcal
Org Profile

Re: My first AMV {1:1}

Post by exkcal » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:05 pm

I am assuming you are using music from the series. If you are, I think the amv is fitting. Good job just work on some sync and the ending.

MoonNaito
Org Profile

Post by MoonNaito » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Thank you very much for the advices :) And yes, the song is from the series. I will work harder on the next one. I'm supposed to do the same for one of your videos, right?

Kanadajinn
Org Profile

Post by Kanadajinn » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:34 pm

I thought the editing was good, it kept the flow for most of it. However, there were a couple of slow parts where I would add some editing. For example, at 0:35 where you just do flashes, a more active scene might do better. Once you got going, it had good transitions and was synced well with the music.

You're right about the ending though, the song seems to fade out rather quickly, but the actual clip used isn't bad.

I also didn't really like the greyed-out scenes at the beginning, but that's really just personal preference :)

For a genre I'm not into, and an anime I haven't seen, I liked it :)

destroyer437
Org Profile

Post by destroyer437 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:35 pm

the syncing was very good

exkcal
Org Profile

Post by exkcal » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:44 am

MoonNaito wrote:Thank you very much for the advices :) And yes, the song is from the series. I will work harder on the next one. I'm supposed to do the same for one of your videos, right?
I dont have a video for you just swoopin by.

Return to “Works in Progress”