[1:1 Feedback] One Punch One Piece - The Hero !! by Jam Project

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

pskecount
Org Profile

[1:1 Feedback] One Punch One Piece - The Hero !! by Jam Project

Post by pskecount » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:11 pm

I already had a thought of making such AMV but didn't wanted to 'cause am working on One Punch Man AMV which actually is the Main Video not this one. This is simply a Short AMV I made just 'cause I was impatient and had nothing to work onto. This I made in One Night Edit and also had to face some technical problems... So sorry for those errors You may see in this Video but anyway, I hope You enjoy it.

Your Opinions means a Lot to me and also it 'll help me improve the skills for upcoming AMV. Do Share if You want, Thanks a Lot for Your Time.

Last edited by pskecount on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lets get Going...

exkcal
Org Profile

Re: [Opinions for Sure] Life's a Game Fight/Die [Anime Boston Entry]

Post by exkcal » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:19 am

My only real problem with the AMV was the song. I don't if I am just being picky but I feel like it didn't add anything to the amv other than being background noise to the action scenes. Sure that was some nice syncs to the song but I feel like the amv would have been better off to different song. Looking forward to more.
Last edited by exkcal on Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pskecount
Org Profile

Post by pskecount » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:00 am

exkcal wrote:My only real problem with the AMV was the song. I don't if I am just being picky but I feel like it didn't add anything to the amv other than being background noise to the action screen. Sure that was some nice syncs to the song but I feel like the amv would have been better off to different song. Looking forward to more.
Thanks a Lot :) I get Your Point and I sure 'll take it in consideration for future Projects.
Lets get Going...

KeiichiFace
Org Profile

Post by KeiichiFace » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:27 am

The music combined with the anime's audio totally reminded me of those old Toonami spots.

Did you send it with the anime's English dub audio? (ie "You can't dodge that...!") AB has a pretty strict "no audio from dubs" rule. It can get into some messy legal territory.

pskecount
Org Profile

Post by pskecount » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:32 pm

KeiichiFace wrote:The music combined with the anime's audio totally reminded me of those old Toonami spots.

Did you send it with the anime's English dub audio? (ie "You can't dodge that...!") AB has a pretty strict "no audio from dubs" rule. It can get into some messy legal territory.
No, It was not sent with the eng dub audio. This version I sent for some other anime fests not Anime Boston.
Lets get Going...

pskecount
Org Profile

Re: [1:1 Feedback] One Punch One Piece - The Hero !! by Jam Project

Post by pskecount » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:56 am

Sorry to delete the Life's a Game Entry. Here's my New Short Experimental AMV [Updated above].
Lets get Going...

Return to “Works in Progress”