1. Post your video in this thread. (Links please ) You can send me an Org video profile that has a YouTube link, but I will be leaving the opinion here, and not on Youtube. The reason for this is because I want to initiate activity here. If you need help in uploading on The Org, then please look here.
2. I will quote you and post "DONE" when I have completed the opinion.
3. Please be patient, I WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE AFK WHEN YOU POST! My computer is up stairs in the heat, so I can't really stand to hang around it for very long.
4. You can send me as many videos as you like, but please keep it to one or two at a time.
5. I'm wanting to see finished videos so please no betas, mini clips or experimental bits.
6. If you wish me to leave a
What kind of opinions do you leave?
I try to be as nice as I can and my reviews aren't usually very long or overly nitpicky. If I liked or enjoyed a video I might end up only telling you that. If I have advice* to give, I will more than likely add it. I'm a pretty easy going person.
*Any advice given may be recycled from what other editors have told me in the past.
Why am I leaving opinions?
I'm not trying to get on any charts because I don't even follow them anymore. I'm leaving opinions because my activity here has been almost non-existent recently and I'd like to change that. I love AMVs and I want to watch them but I don't find myself searching them out like I used to.
Do you have to leave an opinion for me?
The short answer: No.
However, if you would like to leave an opinion on any of my videos it would be appreciated. I don't get many opinions anymore so any feedback is nice. If you do, then keep in mind that I won't expect a long opinion as my opinions will probably be short.
Don't Ever Look Back, No U, and Law of Cycles all have less than three opinions though... Also. even though it's not on the org, comments on Ponies Make Me Happy would be nice.
Are you still giving opinions? OR Is this thread still open?
The short answer: Yes.
If this changes I will ask a mod to lock this thread and probably modify the first post.
Are bow-ties cool?