Series Survey

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Series Survey

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:42 pm

Did you create a "series" or set of videos you believe work well together?

Examples I've seen so far:

ErMaC's "Closer" Evangelion videos
"Feel the Rhythm"

That's not much, but I'm checking to see if anyone else made "series" style of separate amvs. (mixes like DDRP don't count cause multiple people jumped on it...)

I'll send in an opinion for at least 1 of videos listed here if you made a series.

Total of 5 people can get their ops from me for this one. If there's more, I may get to it but it'll take a while.

So, rules? DBZ will work, but it CAN'T be the only anime used in your "series". I won't review 20 vids from someone or if you're wild enough to say "I made 8 videos that work well together in a series". No, sequels and such are fine, but if you have videos just "made on a whim" and hand them to me, they will be questioned. (named series are the key here though.)

[I hope I'm not the only one here who made a "series" title...]

:shock:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:31 am

I'm doing something that can be considered part of a series. My next video will be in a style that is very similar to my Useless Resistance Video. It features the same artist, and also features girls with guns. (Which is why mj likes it. :D ) I guess these two videos could be considered a series (Or at least a two-parter since there's only two of them thus far. :) I dunno what to call it just yet though. Maybe you can think up a good series name for me. But yeah, if it's okay can I reserve you to also review that video once it's up? (The current name I have planned for it is Bulletproof Bishoujo Blitz, B3 for short. :)

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:04 pm

"Babes with Bullets..."

"Gunner Gals..."

I'm really not sure since I don't know your song choices and I don't even know what the videos ARE!

:(

Yes, I'll toss ya reviews when they come out. I'm STILL downloading your two mix video...

:roll:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:03 pm

I did a Final Fantasy series series. :) I think you've already reviewed a few of them, actually, and I've reviewed a few of your "Feel the Rhythm" videos too. My FF series ones (all of the ones using Pinnacle and my old computer) are: "FF9 - It's My Life", "FF8 - Here We Go", "FF10 - Absolutely Anytime" and the one with all 3 games, "Ignited Solitude".

If you're interested, you can leave some reviews on the rest of them and I'll finish reviewing yours.
ImageImage

the Black Monarch
Org Profile

Post by the Black Monarch » Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:04 am

I did an Asuka's Last Stand trilogy - one burn, one tribute, and one that was totally pointless but looked cool. I will not submit any of them to AMVs.org
Ask me about my secret stash of videos that can't be found anywhere anymore.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sat Sep 07, 2002 2:13 pm

the Black Monarch wrote:I did an Asuka's Last Stand trilogy - one burn, one tribute, and one that was totally pointless but looked cool. I will not submit any of them to AMVs.org
Just out of curiosity, why are people calling it "Asuka's Last Stand"? Is that what people in the anime community really call that scene or was it because of my crappy video? :roll:

Return to “Works in Progress”