1:1 Honest Feedback

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
yKazari
Org Profile

Re: 1:1 Honest Feedback

Post by yKazari » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:53 am

Oh, you mean Gigguk's video. People have been AMVs are dying for many years. Don't believe them. The best way to get AMVs is the same way it's always been: getting AMVs from the creator themselves or from a community like this one. Given the higher level of difficulty (although not by much), the AMVs that tend to show up here in Opinion Exchange or in AMV Announcements tend to be much higher quality. They may be a YouTube link, but at least that will take you directly to the video.
Thats what I figured, I have now found a lot a new good editors and AMVs thanks to here

18 hours of work later I now have my first AMV thats more story focus, it's missing a lot of the text as im still working on fonts but I started a lot of the masking work. I even did most of the storyboarding on paper (looks like a lunatic wrote it but)

Yukimi Kazari "Kazari da Editor"
Studio Setup: MacBook Pro 2017 (i7 3.1GHz), HP 32q, CalDigit TS3+, Apple Magic Keyboard/Mouse/Trackpad

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:37 am

Good start.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

yKazari
Org Profile

Post by yKazari » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:11 pm

Any opinions on my new AMV

Did this on Saturday on stream, was pretty fun to make it.
Studio Setup: MacBook Pro 2017 (i7 3.1GHz), HP 32q, CalDigit TS3+, Apple Magic Keyboard/Mouse/Trackpad

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:37 pm

DayFourStudios wrote:Any opinions on my new AMV

Did this on Saturday on stream, was pretty fun to make it.
Yup. You could have also titled this "Every Ikkitousen AMV Ever" and that would also work. Pretty useful for providing viewers with pretty much exactly what there is to this anime (and there's not much else). Fighting, boobs, panty shots, and blood. You don't even need to watch the anime after this!
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

yKazari
Org Profile

Post by yKazari » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:46 pm

Thats a good idea lol
After I watched the first 3 episodes I noticed that the show makes not a lick of sense but has good action, just cut all the action senses and synced it to the beat.

After making it it makes me want to see the show but the show is such a hot mess. Maybe Season 2 will redeem it but given that Funimation doesn't even stream season 2 and you cant buy the disks anywhere, I think theres a reason.....

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:29 pm

ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

yKazari
Org Profile

Post by yKazari » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:41 pm

WOW Thats was really rocking.... I will walk in shame for that joke

Thats defiantly going on my top AMV list

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”