KITTIES!!!!! *^_^* (The final push)

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

KITTIES!!!!! *^_^* (The final push)

Post by wurpess » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:37 am

Don't like flashy, colorful, effects whored videos? Tired of watching AMVs that all use the same anime? Hate upbeat videos with dance sequences and happy endings that give you that warm fuzzy feeling? Then vote for:

Because even Hello Kitty, the icon of happiness and friendship knows that there are no happy endings and no hope for humanity. Which is why (after my cats hijacked my computer while I was asleep) F.E.W.D. (Felines for Entire World Domination) has incorporated this video into their campaign.

So, show your support for F.E.W.D. and vote Hello Moon, Goodbye Kitty for Best Instrumental in this year's VCAs. *^_^*

In closing:

disclaimer: F.E.W.D. is a fictitious organization (to my knowledge). My cats might try to type while I'm working on my computer, but don't (AFAIK), actually use it while I'm asleep. And they probably only support my AMV hobby because I feed them. No cats were harmed in the making of the video nor any promotional material. This campaign is a product of my boredom. Now vote. >.<
ImageImage

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:01 am

Return to “2008 AnimeMusicVideo.org Viewer's Choice Awards”