GODIX FOR ANYTHING. Please?

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

GODIX FOR ANYTHING. Please?

Post by godix » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:14 am

CONET FOR BEST MEP!
No, seriously. This is like the one thing I've been involved with this year that is actually worth any attention at all

GODIX FOR MOST HELPFUL!

OMG It's the best video ever made! How can anyone ever beat perfection like this? You should all bow down and worship me right now. FOR BEST NO-EFFECTS
I'd also suggest it for 'longest title' but they skipped category suggestions this year so nevermind. This one is kinda odd actually, I didn't try for it and I didn't vote for it but what the hell, since it's in the semi-finals feed my ego and vote for it

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:17 am

I endorse this message :amv:

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:31 am

vote for me instead. |:
Hi.

Warlocket
Org Profile

Post by Warlocket » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:05 am

godix for Best Self-Promotion :up:

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:37 am

This topic isn't desperate or anything... :P

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:40 am

pay me

ReXMaster
Org Profile

Post by ReXMaster » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:51 am

Koopiskeva wrote:vote for me instead. |:
i did XD

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:06 pm

ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

CrazyLee
Org Profile

Post by CrazyLee » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:36 pm

Anchor: "Channel 11 news, breaking report. We have recieved, from an anonymous source, court documents stating that Godix was sentenced to 6 months in jail for cocane possession 10 years ago. A person has also come forward and testified that he was arrested along with Godix. Live at the scene is Sherry Marigold. Sherry?"

Sherry: "I have here with me Gul Able. Now Gul, you said you were with Godix when he was arrested?"

Gul: "Aw hell yea, me and my homie Godix used to hit them pipes all the time, we'd smoke those candy canes all night long until we were seein lights and butterflies. But then we got busted by an undercover pretending to be a dealer. Man, those were the days!"

Anchor: "Thank you Sherry. We attempted earlier to interview Godix about these serious allegations. Let's take a look at that."

Sherry: "Excuse me! Excuse me! Mr. Godix, what do you have to say about these allegations of drug abuse?"

Godix Bodyguard: "Godix is a busy man and he has no comments right now, please leave."

Anchor: "Godix has still released no comment about these allegations. Channel 11 news will stay on top of this developing story as it progresses. Now on to our next news item, a local grandmother got her cat stuck in a tree....."
"KNUCKLEHEADS! Ready your soramimi cake and eat hearty, for TONIGHT WE DINE IN RASPBERRY HELL!!!" - Ninjaman94

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:41 pm

Kionon wrote:A pack of lies
Nice to see you were able to take time for FLEEING THE COUNTRY and moving halfway around to world TO COMMUNIST KOREA all in a desperate attempt to avoid PROSECUTION FOR ELECTION FRAUD in the states. Thanks for taking part but if you stay around too long Kim Jung Il might notice you aren't GOOSESTEPING WITH THE REST OF THE NAZIS and kill you. So run along and do some HEIL HITLER moves now.
LeeKitten wrote:Anchor: "Channel 11 news, breaking report. We have recieved, from an anonymous source, court documents stating that Godix was sentenced to 6 months in jail for cocane possession 10 years ago.
My opponents are using lies and slander! This was a mixup, I was just out to buy some girlscout cookies. How was I too know that scruffy guy in a trenchcoat hanging out in an alley wasn't a girlscout? I have never seen Mr Gul Able, hmm that sounds kinda like a terrorist name, before in my life. The corrupt prosecutors bribed him to commit perjury against me in. I did not inhale! Besides, the mandatory piss tests for the last 10 years have shown the only drugs I'm on are tobacco and caffeine, both of which are fine American traditions.

Return to “2008 AnimeMusicVideo.org Viewer's Choice Awards”