Best Collaborative Video

ZaCloud
Org Profile

Post by ZaCloud » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:44 am

Wow, I'm so sorry that witnessing a few humans making harmless mistakes hurts you so horribly that you have to squeal out cusswords and base insults, dude.

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:56 am

godix wrote:Good fucking god, do any of you morons even pay attention to what fucking category you're posting about? The collab category has been defined for over a week now as five or more editors. If that wasn't enough of a hint for you then didn't the fact that you can't vote for Spoil or other two man projects tip you mongoloids off? I know some of you have a busy and entertaining day of drolling on yourself to look forward to but come on, even braindead de-evolved monkeys should realize that if a video doesn't appear on the list to vote on then it probably shouldn't be pimped in that category.
x2

Plus, Spoil was pretty boring imo : \

Sephzilla
Org Profile

Post by Sephzilla » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:59 pm

To godix:
people place things that arent entirely appropriate for their place. Welcome to forums and welcome to the internet. But going into a thread and flaming a good portion of AMV-goers for such a harmless thing is extremely pointless and only discredits yourself. So on behalf of many others and in respect of their projects, be quiet.

to Prodigi or more recently Deaf Jester:
I remember how badly you came down on me last year for when I vocalized my displeasure with the Advent Children/Blade Trinity video that ran for Best Trailer. I would just like to point out that you have now just done the exact same thing.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:03 pm

Actually, your method of vocalization was comparing the trailer to yours and pointing out ways in which yours was better.

"Cloud isn't black" doesn't equate to "Spoil was boring".

But seriously guys, this is the nomination suggestion area. If people want to suggest videos, let them! It doesn't hurt anything.

Squancho
Org Profile

Post by Squancho » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:38 am

I don't know if I'm allowed to throw in something I was "executive producer" for, but this video certainly caused a stir (for better or worse ;)). There's kind of a lengthy story behind this project and its many times being renamed for whatever reason.

Most, if not all, of the viewers at the conventions this project has played (three screenings at Otakon 07 and one at NekoCon X), in its current and final incarnation, really liked it and gave mad props. Some on the 'org, however, weren't as pleased. Be they jaded, elitist, biased, or merely prone to criticism (not necessarily a bad thing, mind you), the general sentiment was "AMV Hell 3 was better." And I'd certainly concede to that. Who wouldn't?

Anyway, the uploaded version happened before I knew AMV Hell 4 was in production, so it was obviously too late to change the info in our video's 'org entry. I was initially given the "go ahead" to use the AMV Hell prefix when they were still saying Championship Edition was "the last Hell."

I'm rambling now. The next scheduled showing and panel for this video's final form will be at Katsucon Saturday, February 15 at midnight.

So before I dig any further into my panel spiel, may I submit...

AMV Hell 3.14
(currently revised and finalized as AMV Salad: With More Crunchy Bits)
Category: Comedy
Anime: 28
Audio: 45
Co-conspirators: 11 (four didn't reply to the collaboration notice)

You can download the final version in my forum sig. Thanks for your patience. ;)
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
Asst AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2020 - 2021)

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:06 pm

SephirothX wrote:to Prodigi or more recently Deaf Jester:
I remember how badly you came down on me last year for when I vocalized my displeasure with the Advent Children/Blade Trinity video that ran for Best Trailer. I would just like to point out that you have now just done the exact same thing.
"Spoil was pretty boring imo".

as compared to

"Lol yer vid sucks and my matchup was so much better lol".

I didn't "come down" on you voicing the fact you didn't like a particular video, I "came down" on you because you acted like a total dick and tried to tear apart someone elses work to try and improve your own in comparison.
Ileia wrote:"Cloud isn't black" doesn't equate to "Spoil was boring".
Back on topic:

:amv:

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:04 am

Well the one's i would have put on here has already been posted.

by the way.....How in the world did Seven 7 Seven get into the semi-finals? (mind you I was the main editor). I mean I'm great full for the honor and know the individual editors help make the project work.

but even I have to admit that I worked the project to fast and lost some quality in it.

Return to “2008 AnimeMusicVideo.org Viewer's Choice Awards”