Most Helpful Member

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:36 pm

Kionon wrote:Fue to a poor showing in Iow- I mean, the semifinals, I officially renounce my candidacy for Most Helpful 2008 in order to focus on Most Helpful 2009. I ask all of my supporters to stand behind the only candidate left in this race that really stands for something:

GODIX

Because if you're going to get fucked by someone anyway, don't you deserve the best?
It's nice to see you can lose gracefully. More importantly, it's nice to see you lose.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:52 pm

I'm totally stepping out of the mood of the campaign here I'm sure, but I wonder if I should be a little disturbed that godix has actually been the most helpful member to me this year. No, I'm not joking. :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:55 pm

Otohiko wrote:I wonder if I should be a little disturbed that godix has actually been the most helpful member to me this year.
This is godix we're talking about. Fear is your friend.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:37 am

Otohiko wrote:I'm totally stepping out of the mood of the campaign here I'm sure, but I wonder if I should be a little disturbed that godix has actually been the most helpful member to me this year. No, I'm not joking. :roll:
God damnit, it's no fun if I get a legit vote. You take back that slander right now!

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:06 am

#AMV wrote:[16:02] <Kitsuner> not same chombo
[16:02] <dokidoki> ch-ch-ch-chombo breaker!
[16:03] <DeafJester> was that a script or real doki? chombo.
[16:03] <dokidoki> cookie!

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:07 am

Deaf Jester wrote:
#AMV wrote:[16:02] <Kitsuner> not same chombo
[16:02] <dokidoki> ch-ch-ch-chombo breaker!
[16:03] <DeafJester> was that a script or real doki? chombo.
[16:03] <dokidoki> cookie!
BAH. was playing around with font sizes using the forum but forgot what I was doing when I clicked post.

VOTE GODIX.

Return to “2008 AnimeMusicVideo.org Viewer's Choice Awards”