a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:35 am

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:12 am

Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:19 pm

That was 2007? Huhm.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:37 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
That was 2007? Huhm.
If you look at the last day the guide was updated it was in 2007 by 5 days. So yeah, it counts. Now if only he'd finish it....
mal shuir wrote:a picture destroying the grandeur and majesty of my power
When I become overlord of the world you're going to be one of the first against the wall. It'll be you, every mime in the world, and my 5th grade teacher (he gave me an F once) lined up against the wall waiting for the firing squad.

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:01 am

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:08 am

Kalium wrote:
THE CAKE IS A LIE!
I was just waiting for someone to say that O;

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:10 am

I already said it this campaign season.

It's my slogan.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

CrazyLee
Org Profile

Post by CrazyLee » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Pas1990 wrote:
Kalium wrote:
THE CAKE IS A LIE!
I was just waiting for someone to say that O;
He beat me to it. I was about to say it. Good thing I read the entire thread.
"KNUCKLEHEADS! Ready your soramimi cake and eat hearty, for TONIGHT WE DINE IN RASPBERRY HELL!!!" - Ninjaman94

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:39 pm

Kionon wrote:I already said it this campaign season.

It's my slogan.
sry ... next time I should Inform better.

I rly don't know who's the most helpful sine I'm just a newb passing by :?
But I think I had to stop godix be4 he takes over the world. And since school was boring ...... ok maybe it was too much, I'll think of a way to make it good again
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Return to “2008 AnimeMusicVideo.org Viewer's Choice Awards”