Org Profile

HAY GO VOTE FOR ME

Post by Beowulf » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:21 pm

Shit, wait a second!

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:41 pm

The only reason you aren't votable for Most Artistic is because it would be unfair to everyone else.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:24 pm

Kitsuner wrote:The only reason you aren't votable for Most Artistic is because it would be unfair to everyone else.
X2

give everyone else a chance!

your level of artisticismness is over 9000!!

so for fairness sake... i dont think they could allow you to just dominate the awards like you so rightfully should...

next year they may just rename the Best Artistic award to the Beowulf Award...

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:35 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:next year they may just rename the Best Artistic award to the Beowulf Award...
Lmao, yes, that would be perfect.
:ying:

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:42 pm

aesling wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:next year they may just rename the Best Artistic award to the Beowulf Award...
Lmao, yes, that would be perfect.
ROFL that would be awesome!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:07 pm

Nobody would win due to Beo's high standards. :lol:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:58 pm

An award named after a specific person should go to a video that shares the most known that persons work. The org doesn't have all that many half hour long videos that no one has ever actually watched all of but everyone wants to give an award just for the sheer bloodymindedness needed to do a half hour video. So, sadly, if there was a Beowulf award I doubt there's anyone but Beowulf that would qualify for it.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:18 pm

godix wrote:An award named after a specific person should go to a video that shares the most known that persons work. The org doesn't have all that many half hour long videos that no one has ever actually watched all of but everyone wants to give an award just for the sheer bloodymindedness needed to do a half hour video. So, sadly, if there was a Beowulf award I doubt there's anyone but Beowulf that would qualify for it.
i have a few 15 minute long videos that i just havent put up...

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:53 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:
godix wrote:An award named after a specific person should go to a video that shares the most known that persons work. The org doesn't have all that many half hour long videos that no one has ever actually watched all of but everyone wants to give an award just for the sheer bloodymindedness needed to do a half hour video. So, sadly, if there was a Beowulf award I doubt there's anyone but Beowulf that would qualify for it.
i have a few 15 minute long videos that i just havent put up...
I wasn't aware anyone wanted to give you an award though.

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:54 pm

And this is a problem because? :up:

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2007”