I love you guys

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

I love you guys

Post by godix » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:17 am

Morning Honkation for Sentimental? Devil^Shin for almost everything? MSTRB80s for best MEP? DEWELOPERS for anything at all? The wondertwins for most helpful?

I could go on, in fact I could mention something from almost every category, but I don't need to. You got the idea. I was slightly worried there wouldn't be a mockery choice in the VCAs this year but you guys have exceeded my wildest dreams. It appears not a single one of you took them seriously. I love you all. But keep your clothes on, I don't love you in that way. Not sober at least.

Keep in mind this is just the semi-finals. In order to make it a true mockery one of these just plain wrong nominations needs to win. So vote silver_moon for most original, after all she changed at least one or two cuts from her last dozen videos.

xnamkcor
Org Profile

Post by xnamkcor » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:20 am

What the hell are you on?
WE DRAMATIZE IT COMPLETELY!

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:20 am

Someone needs to screenshot this to prove that it happened later.
:ying:

xnamkcor
Org Profile

Post by xnamkcor » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:25 am

WE DRAMATIZE IT COMPLETELY!

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Re: I love you guys

Post by Prodigi » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:51 am

godix wrote:Morning Honkation for Sentimental? Devil^Shin for almost everything? MSTRB80s for best MEP? DEWELOPERS for anything at all? The wondertwins for most helpful?

I could go on, in fact I could mention something from almost every category, but I don't need to. You got the idea. I was slightly worried there wouldn't be a mockery choice in the VCAs this year but you guys have exceeded my wildest dreams. It appears not a single one of you took them seriously. I love you all. But keep your clothes on, I don't love you in that way. Not sober at least.

Keep in mind this is just the semi-finals. In order to make it a true mockery one of these just plain wrong nominations needs to win. So vote silver_moon for most original, after all she changed at least one or two cuts from her last dozen videos.
You forgot me getting into Semi's for 2 categories. Pretty fucked up shit happening there.

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:29 am

Ya, and Kino: Daughter of the Gun for best action .... and SuperStar for Best Lip sync .... Classic. :lol:

But, I'll take 'em/ :wink:

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:29 am

I enjoy the fact that there's a parody category at all. Since there's like 1 or 2 actual parodies in the whole category. :lol:

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:11 am

godix, your going to love this.....

Amv_4000 for.... dun dun dun!!!! NOTHING!! ZOMG!!

Greggus1
Org Profile

Re: I love you guys

Post by Greggus1 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:41 am

godix wrote:I could go on, in fact I could mention something from almost every category, but I don't need to.
Oh please, do it. I'm in the mood for a laugh.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:05 pm

I know, I can't believe Dewelopers only made it in ten categories either :(
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2007”