Best First Video

Tak_The_Hidious_New_Girl
Org Profile

Post by Tak_The_Hidious_New_Girl » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:19 pm

This is one of my favorites and it was one of the first I stumbled upon when I first registered here. I figure that since it's the authors only video, it must be his first. I didn't know much about Berserk until I saw this video and I ended up buying the entire series. The author took a dark anime and turned it upside down so that it would be light and funny. Anyway, it's funny and I still haven't seen another AMV with sing-along as good as this one. It also has some pretty neat special effects.
Meat of Evil... Meat of Evil...

psykox67
Org Profile

Post by psykox67 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:57 pm

Myouh has already presented the video Heart's Cry (twice,lol) so I won't do it again. I just wanted to support his\her opinion about this excellent AMV which is the only one I know about King Of Fighters. plus it has won many awards, that's amazing for a first vid.
I haven't seen many "first videos" though, so...
good luck to eveyone!

BauziOLD
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by BauziOLD » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:26 pm

Tak_The_Hidious_New_Girl wrote:

This is one of my favorites and it was one of the first I stumbled upon when I first registered here. I figure that since it's the authors only video, it must be his first. I didn't know much about Berserk until I saw this video and I ended up buying the entire series. The author took a dark anime and turned it upside down so that it would be light and funny. Anyway, it's funny and I still haven't seen another AMV with sing-along as good as this one. It also has some pretty neat special effects.
Strange... I had an amv with exactly the same idea, length, filesize etc. already 3 years (or nearly) ago on my harddisk. Maybe he´s a copy cat =/
I should check this out...
ImageImageImage

Grandia Guy
Org Profile

Post by Grandia Guy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:29 pm

Video: Naruto and Sasuke - Ultimate Rivals - Noots
Anime: Naruto
Song: Noots
Artist: Sum 41
Creator: Grandia Guy
Studio: N/A

This was my first amv, and yet, It's my Favourite Amv i've seen on the net. People might think differently, by I believe it stands a chance. It is based on the Rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke, so you can expect to see Mostly Naruto and Sasuke throughout the video. It got most of my Mates into Naruto. Timing is a bit off at points but the rest makes up for it. Hope you like, it was mostly made on Windows Movie maker, except the time when i went to a mates house to do some of it because i found out that he had some better programs for this stuff.[/url]
Naruto and Grandia are awesome! Bleach comes second.

Grandia Guy
Org Profile

Post by Grandia Guy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:29 pm

Video: Naruto and Sasuke - Ultimate Rivals - Noots

This was my first amv, and yet, It's my Favourite Amv i've seen on the net. People might think differently, by I believe it stands a chance. It is based on the Rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke, so you can expect to see Mostly Naruto and Sasuke throughout the video. It got most of my Mates into Naruto. Timing is a bit off at points but the rest makes up for it. Hope you like, it was mostly made on Windows Movie maker, except the time when i went to a mates house to do some of it because i found out that he had some better programs for this stuff.

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:40 am

Grandia Guy wrote:Video: Naruto and Sasuke - Ultimate Rivals - Noots

This was my first amv, and yet, It's my Favourite Amv i've seen on the net. People might think differently, by I believe it stands a chance. It is based on the Rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke, so you can expect to see Mostly Naruto and Sasuke throughout the video. It got most of my Mates into Naruto. Timing is a bit off at points but the rest makes up for it. Hope you like, it was mostly made on Windows Movie maker, except the time when i went to a mates house to do some of it because i found out that he had some better programs for this stuff.
Er, the 2007 VCAs are for AMVs from 2006. It would qualify for the 2008 VCAs...
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

Grandia Guy
Org Profile

Post by Grandia Guy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:22 am

Woops, my bad. 0_0

Ayanefan
Org Profile

Post by Ayanefan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:39 pm

This took me 6 months to create, learning Adobe Premiere 1.5 at the same time. Countless hours of Photoshopping, days of re-editing, weeks of screaming insanity.... *sniff* My baby!

Video: Skuld Vs Urd: Video Game Challenge
Anime: Adventures of Mini Goddess
Song: It's Like That
Artist: Run DMC
Creator: Ayanefan
Studio: Anna-Maeve Studios

Thanks to all who watch.

Douggie
CHEESECAKE!
Org Profile

Post by Douggie » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:29 pm

Corran wrote:

If you've seen Mind Game, then you can really appreciate the talent this person has to pull off a video like this, especially for their first video.
Thanks for the support man! *glad a mod is noticing it!* Seems like I'm in the semis for some reason - wasn't expecting that!

Yeah, all my friends saw my AMV first and then Mind Game second and they all tell me they expected it to be another type of movie!

Grandia Guy
Org Profile

Post by Grandia Guy » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:18 pm

ayanefan wrote:This took me 6 months to create, learning Adobe Premiere 1.5 at the same time. Countless hours of Photoshopping, days of re-editing, weeks of screaming insanity.... *sniff* My baby!

Video: Skuld Vs Urd: Video Game Challenge
Anime: Adventures of Mini Goddess
Song: It's Like That
Artist: Run DMC
Creator: Ayanefan
Studio: Anna-Maeve Studios

Thanks to all who watch.
Where did you get Adobe Premier from and how much?!

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2007”