How old are you guys?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
SupremeDragon29
Org Profile

Re: How old are you guys?

Post by SupremeDragon29 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:27 am

animefan1 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:05 pm
I’m 36, and after seeing the ages of some you on here, good, I don’t feel so old now. Lol
I think a lot of us joined this site in our teens when the internet wasn't so centralized. Used to spend hours here in the early 2000s downloading the latest AMVs. Glad this place still exists. I'm also in my 30's now :shock:

animefan1
Org Profile

Post by animefan1 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:08 pm

SupremeDragon29 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:27 am
animefan1 wrote:
I’m 36, and after seeing the ages of some you on here, good, I don’t feel so old now. Lol
I think a lot of us joined this site in our teens when the internet wasn't so centralized. Used to spend hours here in the early 2000s downloading the latest AMVs. Glad this place still exists. I'm also in my 30's now :shock:
Yeah, I joined here in 2004, and I saw quite a bit of AMV’s myself in those days. I still do, though not nearly as much as I used to.
Shenanicon AMV Showcase Staff (2024- ) (https://shenanicon.com)

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man HOW to fish and you feed him for life."
-Lao Tzu via Mr. White (Tenkai Knights)

SupremeDragon29
Org Profile

Post by SupremeDragon29 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:42 pm

animefan1 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:08 pm
SupremeDragon29 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:27 am
animefan1 wrote:
Yeah, I joined here in 2004, and I saw quite a bit of AMV’s myself in those days. I still do, though not nearly as much as I used to.
We joined around the same time! Haha, that's cool. I definitely spent a lot of time in my youth watching and creating AMVs. I haven't made an AMV in 7 years though. I wish I had the time to do it now. With an adult job and responsibilities it's gotten more difficult to sit down for 6 hours to get the first 15 seconds just right lol. I have a lot of ideas, so maybe one day i'll actually surprise my 3,000 subs on YouTube and make another AMV. Something original, like Dragon Ball Z and Linkin Park. :rofl:

animefan1
Org Profile

Post by animefan1 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:36 am

SupremeDragon29 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:42 pm
We joined around the same time! Haha, that's cool. I definitely spent a lot of time in my youth watching and creating AMVs. I haven't made an AMV in 7 years though. I wish I had the time to do it now. With an adult job and responsibilities it's gotten more difficult to sit down for 6 hours to get the first 15 seconds just right lol. I have a lot of ideas, so maybe one day i'll actually surprise my 3,000 subs on YouTube and make another AMV. Something original, like Dragon Ball Z and Linkin Park. :rofl:
Yeah, I understand that AMV can be very time intensive, believe me. I mean while it doesn’t take that long at all for me to get the first 15 seconds right, I do understand what you mean. Also the fact that it could be a bit nerve-racking during the time that it does take to match up the clips right to the exact millisecond that you want. So yeah, believe you me, I understand
Shenanicon AMV Showcase Staff (2024- ) (https://shenanicon.com)

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man HOW to fish and you feed him for life."
-Lao Tzu via Mr. White (Tenkai Knights)

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:57 am

late 20's nearing 30
Freelancer / Part-time AMV.MAD Editor/ Part-time Traveller/ Taekwondo Enthusiast (2nd Dan Black Belt)
I am Chinese Filipino 🇨🇳🇵🇭 (Fujian, China Origin and Filipino Origin) / Deng Xiao Thought ~ 致富光荣 ~
BILIBILI (Mainland China) /Youtube / BILIBILI TV (South East Asia)

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:16 am

methedemon wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:42 pm
I was 18 not so long ago...now I am 30
wtf happened
I know that feeling.. nearing soon..
Freelancer / Part-time AMV.MAD Editor/ Part-time Traveller/ Taekwondo Enthusiast (2nd Dan Black Belt)
I am Chinese Filipino 🇨🇳🇵🇭 (Fujian, China Origin and Filipino Origin) / Deng Xiao Thought ~ 致富光荣 ~

the Black Monarch
Org Profile

Post by the Black Monarch » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:03 pm

MiyaDV wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:47 am
Are there any other 14 year olds here?
No. Most of our ACCOUNTS are older than you. The slow death march of users away from the old file-sharing networks and this website, and toward Youtube, started before you were born. How did you even find this site?

Also, can I adopt you? The fact that you're here makes you quite possibly one of the coolest 14-year-olds on the planet. I bet you play the original Legend of Zelda on your grandfather's NES.

EDIT: Wait a minute! Your account was created Aug 29, 2006. Go away, FBI agent.
Ask me about my secret stash of videos that can't be found anywhere anymore.

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:32 am

HalOfBorg wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:56 pm
I am assuming you are 59 as of this time of writing... do you still edit?

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:29 pm

darkfiretkd wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:32 am
HalOfBorg wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:56 pm
I am assuming you are 59 as of this time of writing... do you still edit?
According to his profile, he has not logged in to his account here since 2015.

And that's fine but it's a little troubling that he hasn't uploaded anything to YouTube since 2014 OR added anything to his favorites list that's from after that year.

Anyone know this guy or could give us proof of life?

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:13 am

^^ either he is enjoying the best of his life out of retirement. or .......

Return to “General Discussion”