Need help with song name/arist

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
XenoDrake
Org Profile

Need help with song name/arist

Post by XenoDrake » Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:11 am

apon cleaning out my hard drives of MP3 to burn to CD i found this MP3 that i had no idea where it came from, but it was awsome. im making a traler out of it but i want to know where it came from and who made it. all i know is the file name is "shock" and it has a very drak tone to it. it has what sounds like a radio news brodcast playing in the background for the first 2/3s talking about aliens, i think. anyway, its only 549K so i uploaded it to on of my less used anglefire accounts and put a link to it. i think it came from a game but i can not tell what game. any help would be......eeerrrr....helpful ^_^

http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/xenodrake/

~XenoDrake
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
www.myspace.com/xenodrake for tunes

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:39 am

That's rather creepy. I can't honestly say that I know where it is from. Parasite Eve ran through my head while listening to it, but I am not sure enough to say that I think it is from PE.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

XenoDrake
Org Profile

Post by XenoDrake » Wed Sep 11, 2002 8:54 am

oowww, PE, hadent thought of that one. unless i downloaded it in my sleep, i have no way of knowing just where it came from, much less where i got it. i think it might be one of a number of MP3 that a friend had me downlaod a wile back for previewing on a videogame he was making but i dont know. all the MP3s he had also had his name in the tital, but this one just says "Shock" *shurg* :roll:

~XenoDrake
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
www.myspace.com/xenodrake for tunes

shinto
Org Profile

Post by shinto » Fri Sep 13, 2002 4:51 pm

try searching for shock.mp3
*Shinto*

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt like elerberries!! I fart in your general direction!" ~Monty Python and the Holy Grail~

*Sephi the red nosed bad guy.
Had a very shiny nose..*

Return to “General Discussion”