Warped Tour

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Warped Tour

Post by DiemondDagger » Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:49 pm

Who's going?
I am so envious of those who are.
Something Corporate, Saves the Day, From Autumn to Ashes and so many more are going to be there. :cry:
I want to go!!!!
My friends better pick me up a souvenier button or I am so going to knock them in their snuffleuffleguess!

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Sat Aug 17, 2002 10:09 am

only bands worth seeing would have been Andrew WK and Flogging Molly
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

Mr. Bucket
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Bucket » Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:03 pm

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH...............ANDREW W. K. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH

Oh god........ i had to get that out of my system........of a down is better.....

Much better, but their not going thats ozzfest

Pennywise and Anti-Flag and Bad Religion could kick AWK's ass, his little wussy PARTY ALL TIME YES NO GOOD BAD attitude is retarded

I cant stand that song, I looked up the CD with Sean and almost ever fucking song on that CD is called PART Something OR SOMETHING PARTy TIME YES NO.

temjin
Org Profile

Post by temjin » Sat Aug 17, 2002 1:59 pm

man, that could have been adressed with much more maturity. but still, andrew wk is horrible. i guess i shouldn't be expecting much from a blind guardian fan though...

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Sat Aug 17, 2002 2:42 pm

temjin wrote:man, that could have been adressed with much more maturity.
damn... if I had room in my sig for THAT quote.

Reverend Hammer
Org Profile

Post by Reverend Hammer » Sat Aug 17, 2002 4:10 pm

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the nearest WT stop due to work(Tampa), but if I did I might have pitched a fit. There was an article in the local paper covering the event, and it said that a lot of people (1000+) were there for the performances of New Found Glory and Andrew WK. How many people stopped to see Bad Religion?

Damn kids these days. :roll:

Reverend Hammer

afleetinghope
Org Profile

Post by afleetinghope » Sat Aug 17, 2002 4:42 pm

Thank god AWK wasn't at my Warped show, I'd of thrown a ton of bottles at him. :D

But I did get to see Thursday and meet the singer and get a copy of Waiting signed. ^_______________________^
Video of the moment - Nightowl - Love is Flowers

Akimbo
Org Profile

Post by Akimbo » Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:16 pm

I went to the Orlando show.

Alkaline Trio, Hot Water Music and NOFX were my favorites, hands down. MXPX, Flogging Molly, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones and Reel Big Fish were also very good.

I tried to get as far away as possible when New Found Glory and Good Charlotte were on stage.

It was rainy all day, which was great in the Florida heat.

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Sun Aug 18, 2002 2:41 am

Andrew WK owns. Everyone just needs to get out of their "omg the world sucks, I'm a goth and everything is going to die and i need to be in a bad mood forever" phase and realise that sometimes a good hard party anthem is needed to wake you up and realise that METAL IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN.
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

temjin
Org Profile

Post by temjin » Sun Aug 18, 2002 3:00 am

um...have you seen the cover of his piece of shit cd? he's the one claiming to be a goth, not us. it's just really stupid. he says he's a hardcore goth rocker, yet EACH AND EVERYONE OF HIS SONGS ARE ABOUT PARTYING! jesus! he has to be one of the worst performers ever

Return to “General Discussion”